Venue Spotlight | The Grove
This week's venue spotlight focuses on one of our favorite venues and the location for our recent Autumn Grove shoot, the Grove. Located in Aubrey, Texas, the Grove is truly a hidden gem. With its stunning trees and quiet atmosphere, The Grove is a perfect location for intimate gatherings and large celebrations alike.
The private driveway leads you along a path aligned with gorgeous trees, lush with greenery, providing cool shade even in the hottest days of Texas summer. The venue consists of an open meadow with an indoor reception building, outdoor ceremony site, tree-house, and open-air dining area under bistro lighting.
Below are a just a few things that we love about The Grove:
- Privacy - The Grove is a tranquil, peaceful hideaway from the busy DFW scene. Here, the only ambient noises you will encounter are the rustling of leaves blowing in the breeze, birds chirping and the occasional "moo" from the two longhorns on the premises! This will allow you to get away from reality and fully soak up the love from your wedding guests.
- Natural Beauty - With all of the lush greenery and arching tree branches, this venue does not lack in natural beauty. It's much easier on your floral budget when you are already surrounded by so much green. We try to highlight the natural beauty of each venue and make that the focus of the decor, and this is an easy task at The Grove.
- The Staff - The staff at the grove are accommodating, friendly and extremely helpful. They are always ready to answer questions via text, email or phone, and they will make sure that the venue is prepared with everything that you need on your wedding day!
- The Location - Though is may seem like a drive for Dallas locals, The Grove is an easy trip from Denton, Frisco, McKinney and Plano. We felt ourselves immediately decompress from the grueling life of the city as we drove through the rolling hills filled with gorgeous farm land, barns and horses.
- The Tree-house - How adorable is it?! Whether you want to set up a sweet treat with champagne for the bride and groom for an intimate moment, or use it as a base for your magnificent floral installation, this little beauty is one of our favorite venue finds!
For pricing on The Grove or for more information on how to find the best wedding venues in Dallas, contact us here. We would love to help you search for your dream venue and plan your special day!