One of my favorite things about being a wedding planner is the relationship I create with my clients. I adore when someone who started out as a client, turns into a friend. This was just the case with Christina and Aaron. Aaron and Christina were married this spring in Ellis Chapel at Park Cities Baptist Church. Their wedding reception at The Warwick Melrose was an intimate celebration full of so much love. They invited 80 of their closest friends to join them in a night full of excellent food, wine and dancing. It was an honor to plan and design their intimate Dallas wedding!
Thank you to such an incredible team of vendors who helped make Christina and Aaron's day perfect! See the full vendor list below:
- Wedding Planning & Design: Ivory & Vine Event Co.
- Photography: Amy Karp
- Stationery: Scribbles and Swirls
- Venue: The Warwick Melrose
- Ceremony: Ellis Chapel
- Hair & Makeup: Dallas Hair and Makeup
- Bride's Dress: Lulu's Bridal Boutique
- Cake: Whisk Until Sweet
- Cinema: Luminescent Studios
- Reception Entertainment: Le Force Entertainment
- Cocktail Hour Entertainment: Justin Cash
- Floral Design: Lane Florist
- Groom's Suit: The Black Tux
Are you in need of a wedding planner? Contact us here to find out more about our custom wedding planning and design packages. We would love to be part of your special day!