This week we're highlighting one of our favorite venues in the DFW area, Stone Crest Venue. Located just outside of McKinney, Stone Crest Venue is a gorgeous wedding and events venue built in 2016. Stone Crest is such a great blank canvas to accommodate a wide array of design choices, from rustic to classic elegance.
One of our favorite parts about Stone Crest Venue is that grand fireplace in the reception hall. Can't you just imagine a large floral installation full of greenery on that mantle? Accompany it with some soft, glowing candles set inside of the fireplace and you've got a great focal point for your reception.
There are many reasons why we love Stone Crest Venue, but we'll list our top 5 below:
- It's a blank slate for design - Stone Crest does a great job of lending itself to any kind of design. We can imagine both rustic and modern weddings in the newly built space, and with the help of a wedding planner, you could easily transform the space into something beautiful and personal.
- It's brand new - Stone Crest opened in 2016, and really took each element of a working event into consideration before opening its doors. From the cross-back chairs included in the rental fee to the bistro lighting strung inside the reception hall, Stone Crest has given brides everything they could ever need in a wedding venue.
- Additional amenities are included in the rental fee - We love a blank slate, but Stone Crest is much more than that. Not only do they have all of the up-lighting and a great in-house sound system, but they also have onsite lawn games included in the rental fee, with a fun fire pit provided for a small additional cost.
- The view is amazing - One of the most important things for an outdoor ceremony to have is a great view, and Stone Crest Venue does not disappoint. From their outdoor ceremony space you get a great view of the Texas country - soft rolling hills and plenty of trees. Adding a floral installation to the ceremony arch would just be icing on the cake!
- It's an indoor and outdoor wedding venue - Venues with the capability to be indoor AND outdoor have a much higher rating in our books. Texas weather can be unforgiving, and it's important to have a backup plan in case Mother Nature gets ugly. We love their flexibility to accommodate indoor weddings if the weather turns.
Stone Crest Venue is just one of the many venues that we enjoy working with. We absolutely love transforming blank slates, and Stone Crest is an already beautiful canvas to paint on! Looking for advice on how to transform your wedding venue? Contact us here! We would love to help you plan and design your dream wedding!