Happy Holidays from our family to yours! In honor of Christmas, we've got a special cocktail recipe shared from our friends at Glitter Guide.
This Pomegranate Thyme Fizz Cocktail is sure to bring the holiday spirit! We love adding fresh herbs and ingredients to our drinks, and thyme is perfect for the winter months. Curl up next to the fire with one of these in hand, and you've got a perfect evening ahead!
Signature drinks are a fun way to show your wedding guests your personal style and taste. Do you and your fiancee love margaritas? Does he like to curl up with a whiskey on the rocks while you sip on a Hot Toddy? Offering signature drinks at your wedding reception will give your guests a little extra taste of you!
This recipe from Glitter Guide is sure to have your guests asking for more. Take a peek at the recipe below:
What you'll need:
- 1½ ounces vodka
- ¾ cup sparkling water
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate juice
- Whole pomegranate seeds
- Sprigs of thyme
- Chill the sparkling water and vodka in the fridge overnight.
- Remove pomegranate seeds from the fruit and place them into a strainer.
- Place the strainer with the seeds over a glass and use a spoon to press down on the seeds, releasing the juice into the glass. Keep doing this until you have about 1/4 cup of juice. Use the rest of the seeds as a festive garnish!
- Mix all of these ingredients together in a fun glass, and garnish with a sprig of thyme and whole pomegranate seeds.
Want more advice on signature drinks and planning the intricate details of your wedding? Contact us here! We would love to offer you our advice and expertise as you plan and design your wedding!